Becoming a Member
Dear Chief Nursing Officer or Equivalent:
February 2014 marked the 9th anniversary of the National Nursing Practice Network® (NNPN), a network of 107 member organizations in 32 states in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Singapore. The goal of the organization is to improve patient care by promoting and implementing evidence-based practice (EBP) through a collaborative model of shared learning and participation. Our member organizations, steering committee, and workgroups have worked diligently to accomplish these goals.
- The Steering Committee serves as an advisory body to the Director of the NNPN. The Steering Committee provides annual strategic direction, priority setting, and governance oversight to NNPN.
- The Education and Networking Workgroup provides educational programming on Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) to members of the NNPN, and provides environments that encourage and support communication in the pursuit of evidence-based healthcare practices.
- Our Partners in Research Workgroup is a resource for gathering organizational information allowing for better implementation of evidence-based practices, and provides a consortium of sites for research and translation science.
- The Leaders Workgroup provides effective strategies for nursing leadership to develop and sustain an evidence-based culture.
- The Transformation to EBP (T-EBP) Workgroup develops programs and strategies to integrate evidence into practice at the point of care.
Please review the information provided. If you are interested in joining the NNPN, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an Information Packet. Additionally, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by phone at 734-763-1188 or by email at email@example.com. Thank you for your potential interest and we look forward to hearing from you.
Marita G. Titler, PhD, RN, FAAN
NNPN Executive Director